Saturday

Frosted Cupcakery......



Cupcakes, need I say anymore! Living in Southern California, we seem to have an abundance of cupcakes bakeries. I have had Sprinkles and Crumbs but the other day I found a "cupcakery" in Long Beach. And needless to say I had to go to Belmont Shore and check it out! It just happened to be July 1st- and on the first day of the month they have mini's of a certain cupcake for free! That sold me!

Frosted Cupcakery has 2 stores. One in Belmont Shore and of course a store in Hollywood. But since I am a southern LA County dweller, I chose not to drive up to Hollywood but to check out my "local" store!

Belmont Shore is a fun little area anyway. And 2nd Street is always bustling on any day!

We found Frosted Cupcakery very easily and I stayed outside with my dog while my son went to "check out the free mini flavor." He brought one out, it was coconut mini. Now I'm not a huge fan of coconut but it was pretty tasty!

When i went in I decided to order 6 cupcakes at $2.95/each! Red Velvet/Cream Cheese, Chocolate/ Chocolate Buttercream, Chocolate/Cookies and Cream Buttercream, Chocolate/Peanut Butter Buttercream and Carrot/Cream Cheese. And of course I had to buy a special "pupcake" for my dog! $.75/each

My dog devoured her pupcake and my son inhaled a cupcake immediately! I waited until later but was very happy with my Chocolate/Peanut butter Buttercream!!

Frosted Cupcakery
http://frostedfrequency.blogspot.com/
4817 E 2nd Street
Long Beach, Ca 90803
562-987-1080

1200 N Highland Av
Los Angeles, Ca 90038
323-467-1080

2 comments:

Kevobee said...

Hey, nice blog! Did a bit of travelling myself around california... We were on a budget though so never got to really experience any of these places your talking about...

Giving my first go at blogging aswell talking about california. Have a look!

http://caoimhtravel.blogspot.com/

Rick Sanchez said...

Yay! Found experts!
Hi, nooo idea if this page is still active or what but help me out
I'm looking for vacation rentals around California. Preferably San Francisco, gonna stay there for a week or so, any help would be appeciated

Anchored the link, hoping you know some of these just in case